FREE Mental Health Series
Attention Livingston County Parents! In an effort to proactively support students' overall well-being, we're partnering with ParentGuidance.org to provide a monthly virtual Mental Health Series developed by licensed therapists.
This series will be virtual, interactive, and is designed to help parents and caregivers support students. Starting in November, you can join these monthly sessions both on-site at your district or online for remote viewing. Attendance and interactions are kept completely anonymous from other viewers.
Explore this page to find information about each session, any associated documents, and the recordings after the sessions have concluded - just in case you missed it!
Mental Health Series Sessions
The buttons above are directly linked to the virtual meeting sessions.
- Session one, "My Child's Anxiety", is on Nov. 9, 2023 from 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Session two, "School Avoidance", is on Dec. 14, 2023 from 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Session three, "Effects of Screen Time", is on Jan. 11, 2024 from 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Session four, "Building Your Child's Confidence", is on Feb. 8, 2024 from 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Session five, "Bullying - Stop the Cycle", is on March 14, 2024 from 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Session six, "ABCs of Substance Use & Vaping", is on April 11, 2024 from 6:30pm-7:30pm