jobs sign-in contact us


In order to substitute for teachers in Livingston County, you need:


  1. Official Transcript- One transcript showing at least 90 semester credit hours or equivalent from a four year accredited college with a 2.0 or better grade point average and/or a Michigan Teaching Certificate.
  2. Substitute Teacher Permit- If you do not have a valid Michigan Teaching Certificate, we will apply for a substitute permit for substituting. The State of Michigan will send you a bill for $45.00 for the annual permit.
  3. Fingerprints- Available dates are on our website.



Teacher substitutes in Brighton, Fowlerville, Hartland, Howell, LESA and Pinckney are hired and paid through Professional Educational Services Group, LLC (PESG).  All teacher substitutes are assigned through an automated calling and on-line system (AESOP).  If you would like to register to substitute in the county, contact PESG at


Please contact PESG Customer Service Representative at 866-782-7277 or email for additional information.


Last Modified on February 14, 2012